Garnier Ultra Doux Nourishing Oil Replacement with Avocado Oil and Shea Butter:
- Nourishing Oil Replacement for Very Dry or Curly Hair, with Avocado Oil & Shea Butter, For Intensely Nourished Hair, Easy To Manage, Smooth Curly Hair. Used as a wash after, to protect against external aggressions, applied to the lengths on the ends.
- A true recipe for nourishing and repairing extremely dry or frizzy hair, Garnier Ultra Doux shampoo combines avocado oil known for its revitalizing properties, and shea butter, known for its wonderful nutritional benefits in a creamy and soft texture that does not weigh down your hair.
how to use:
- BEFORE WASHING: For full hair care and booster fibers, apply generous amount to dry hair - leave in for a while, then shampoo.
- After washing: To protect against external aggressions, apply a small amount to damp hair along the lengths and tips to help detangle and smooth hair fibers for a frizz-free result.
- Finishing Touch: Can be applied every day to add shine and softness to your hairstyle.